Services offered include:
(1) groups such as :: peer support - double recovery; drop-in arts groups - adults in recovery; parenting support - moms/dads with mental health and/or substance use challenges (with or without custody); reading groups - classic recovery literature; movie nights - wellness tales; percussion circles - instruments provided;
(2) inclusive, collaborative and transformative healthcare behavioral healthcare training and consulting informed by lived experience in the areas of staff development; grant writing and administration; leadership coaching; fiscal management; peer-led program evaluation;
(3) tutoring in ESL, SAT prep, writing/reading, presentation development, elementary math, algebra;
(4) contracting for creation of publicity and newsletter production; and
(5) hosting musical events and concerts, such as open jazz jam nights and new artists showcases.